Igloo Wheelie Cool 38 Wheeled Cooler, Blue
|You Save:||$8.50 (17%)|
|Shipping:||click to calculate|
- Ultratherm Insulated
- Durable Wheels and Tow Handle
- Molded Side Handles
- Stain and Odor Resistant Liner
- 53 Can Capacity
Catalog Number: 343196
Item Title: Igloo Wheelie Cool 38 Wheeled Cooler, Blue
Through a series of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, Igloo Manufacturing produced and distributed three brands of metal water coolers, Horton's, Polar King and Igloo. The company's first ice chest, a 22-quart metal unit with plastic liner, was produced in 1960.
Early in 1960, the Company merged with Production Tooling Company and the John T. Everett Company, a Memphis, Tennessee firm, became the sales and marketing arm of the Company. The result was a name change to Texas Tennessee Industries (TTI).
In 1962, the Company went public and began selling its stock on the Over the Counter Market. By 1962, TTI had grown to 73 employees and in that same year they offered the first all-plastic ice chest. The Igloo all-plastic ice chest was offered as an alternative to metal coolers and were initially sold to beer manufacturers. In 1963, Oshman's Sporting Goods in Houston became the first retailer to buy the plastic ice chest and offer it to consumers.
The excellent reputation of the Igloo line made the "Igloo" name recognizable to consumers and retailers throughout the sales territory. In 1971, the TTI name was dropped in favor of Igloo Corporation as the company's new name. By the end of 1971, the employee population had grown to 433; and Igloo was sold to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company of New York, Inc.
Today, Igloo remains the number-1 ice chest manufacturer worldwide; and we are excited about improving and enhancing our existing product line and developing new products to meet the needs of consumers.
Picnic World Special Offers
Why Buy From Picnic World?
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. E-mail us and a real person will respond to you.
- Easy Returns - We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Read more about our return policies.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Picnic World is easy to understand and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- Small Business - We're not a huge faceless corporation. We're a company made up of 10 people who work hard every day to earn your business. We care.
- Better Business Bureau - We have been a BBB Accredited business since 2005 with a lifetime BBB rating of "A+".
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
We offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you have any questions about your order, you can call us and a real person will answer the phone. Click for full details.
BBB "A+" Rating Since 2005
Picnic World has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime rating of "A+". Click for the official BBB Report on Picnic World.
Easy Return Shipping
Not sure if you'll like it? Don't worry -- if you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or an exchange with no questions asked. Click for full details.